Friday, March 23, 2007

Multi-Purpose Post

We had Sarah's first PT appt with the private provider. She agreed with the assessment that this is likely due to the RSV and the force at which it hit Sarah. She's encouraged that Sarah will be able to catch up fairly quickly.

Sloane and Sarah appear to have swapped personalities in some type of Freaky Friday routine - Sarah has suddenly become wary of strangers and a bit shy and Sloane talks to every passerby, sings from her stroller and just absolutely cracks herself up.

Poor Erin hasn't inherited her parents immunity to Strep. Not quite 2 years old and has her first case. We wouldn't have known as she hasn't been complaining if not for the weird rash and puffy eyes (think a right hook by M. Ali). She's off sleeping on the couch while Mom takes a conference call and posts this.

4 Years officially married yesterday for Matt and I. Last night I asked him if he would have ever pictured where we would be now. Our tiny little house is now twice the size. Three kids in two years and a bumpy road to build our family. Neither of us could ever have pictured it but we wouldn't change a minute of it. (Well maybe a few minutes during the whole construction project. But that's a whole 'nother post).
Now for some interaction! Blogging isn't a new phenomen - I've been following many blogs for the past several years. Julie at www.alittlepregnant.com always had a humorous outlook on the very painful subject of infertility. When her son Charlie was born premature, I held their family in my thoughts and prayers and I still faithfully read their blog. Here be Hippogrifs, So Close, Uncommon Misconception, Dooce and Finslippy - all make my work day just a tad easier and it feels like I've come to know them even if they don't know me. What blogs are like that for you? What makes a good blog? This blog was started with the intent of keeping friends and family updated but who knows, maybe it will grow into more. Send me some links, I'll check them out and if I ever get around to updating links I'll add them here.


and just a few recent pics


1 comment:

MentalMom said...

It's great seeing pictures and keeping up to date on the goins' on in NJ.

I don't read that many blogs regularly except for those of friends and family. My only exception being medical blogs. Since you and I both hold that illustrious degree known as GoogleMD you'd probably enjoy them too.
mediblogopathy.blogspot.com has a HUGE list of nurse, student nurse, doctor and med school blogs.
My 'read daily' is drfleablog.blogspot.com
and
http://www.homeschooledmedstudent.blog-city.com/