Friday, June 13, 2008

Crazy busy

Every time someone asks me how I am I usually respond "good, and tired".  If I ever wondered why Matt and I seem to be tired all the time I think I got my answer today.  We cram a lot of activity into every day.  We both took today off because I had an ultrasound and doctors appointment.  We also cleaned the house, got the basement cleaned out (including have the rubbish company pick it all up), coordinated getting the gutters cleaned, had our cable fixed, did multiple loads of laundry, haircut, bank, dry cleaner and lunch.  All between dropping off the kids at daycare and my early afternoon appt.  I think we need a vacation day from our vacation day.

The next few weeks promise to be busy - my company picnic, father's day, classmate birthday parties, family functions and now dr's appts every two weeks.  So, we'll do our best to keep the blog updated but if there is a lapse....forgive us:)

Bobo update:  The ultrasound showed Bobo weighing approximately 4lbs and 13oz.  At 31 weeks he/she is measuring between 33 and 34 so it appears our soon to be addition is following a similar growth curve to Erin in these last few months.  My c-section date has been set for well into my 39th week - we're in discussions with the OB to move it up a week to try to limit the chance for PIH to set in again.

The company picnic is tomorrow so hopefully we'll have some fun pictures to upload in the next few days!

No comments: