Sunday, August 26, 2007

Back to School Time

Well, we're getting better - about 3 weeks between posts instead of a full month! We're heading into back to school season and although our kids are little, it's that time of year for all of us.

  • Erin is graduating to the next room at her daycare/preschool. We're really pleased because if the basis was made on age alone, she'd be staying in the same room she's been in. She's been able to keep up with many of the bigger kids (2.5-3 years old) - so a Ladybug she'll be.
  • Sarah & Sloane are graduating to the Waddler room. Unlike the waddler room at the daycare we were previously at (known from this point forward as evil dc), this room still has pack and plays for safety during naps, high chairs and toys that are age appropriate. In addition, it shares a half door with their infant room so they'll continue to see any infant room friends that aren't moving up with them.
  • Matt has been accepted into and enrolled in a graduate program for Information Systems - he starts early September. I'm really proud of him taking the initiative!
  • And then there is me - I still haven't closed on a thesis topic. My goal is to decide between a few that I have brewing and submit my proposal over the next month or two. I'd like to enroll again in the spring to complete my thesis and complete my graduate degree over the Spring/Summer.

We spent a great weekend up north this past weekend - take note of Erin's outfit, including the fall rain boots. It's great to be 2.






No comments: